“We” and/or “Us” means the picture supplier Charel Schreuder Photography
“You” means the person or entity named as client.
“client” means the person or company named on the invoice and/or the request for an image licence.
“Image” means any item which may be offered for the purposes of reproduction.
You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary and return the Images to us within 7 days of receipt.
No variation of these terms or conditions shall be effective unless agreed in writing.
Supply of Images
Unless we receive notification within 48 hours to the contrary, all images shall be deemed to have been received undamaged and in good condition.
Licence for use of Images
1) Reproduction rights unless otherwise agreed are subject to these conditions and any terms and conditions that may be set out in the licence and/or the delivery note
2) Any reproduction by whatever means either in whole or part of any image(s) supplied by us without our written permission is strictly forbidden. Any reproduction outside the agreed terms or before payment of the invoice constitutes a breach of this Agreement and an infringement of copyright entitling us to claim damages. In such a case you must indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs, or expenses we incur.
3) Unless expressly indicated, no reproduction rights are granted by virtue of delivery of image(s). Reproduction rights will only be granted and the clients right to reproduction only arise if a) licence terms are agreed and b) our invoice relating to the licence of such right is fully paid.
4) It is the clients responsibility to ensure that all required rights and consents have been obtained for image reproduction usage. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the use of any image is not indecent, libellous, obscene or unlawful.
5) We make no claim or warranty with regard to your use of text, names, content, people, trademarks or copyright material depicted in any image. You will indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of any image supplied to you.
6) A licence is for single use only. A single use means a reproduction in a) one size for one edition only of a single publication published in one language only, b) strictly limited to the period of time and use as stated in the licence, c) not assignable by you to any third party.
7) You will not store, create, or transmit images supplied by us without our permission except so far as is wholly or incidentally necessary to the process of producing items licensed by us.
8) Images cannot be manipulated, altered or added without written permission from us.
9) You may not create, store or transmit Digital Images without our permission except so far as is incidentally and wholly necessary to the process of producing items licensed by us. If permission is granted the following conditions apply: Each Digital Image created by you shall be recorded and labelled with the Image reference name or number used by us and our copyright credit information as an integral part of the image file, and held on an electronic database under your sole possession and control.